We are very pleased to announce that on Friday 24th November 2017 BankSearch will be hosting a fascinating and informative national conference entitled ‘Business Support – What Works?’.
As part of the inaugural Coventry & Warwickshire Business Festival, this free, one-day conference will encourage collaboration and discussions between business support professionals from across the country and will shed light on some of the best ways to support businesses including the effectiveness of business incubators, incentives to support investment and how to measure the impact of support initiatives.
We have a fantastic line up of speakers including representatives from the UK’s leading business support institutions, BEIS’s Chief Entrepreneurial Adviser and our key note speaker is Mark Pawsey MP, who sits on the Business Energy and Industrial Strategy Select Committee.
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Mark Pawsey MP – Keynote Speaker
- Professor Tim Dafforn, Chief Entrepreneurial Adviser, BEIS
- Lee Courier, NatWest / Entrepreneurial Spark
- Lynne Miles, Deputy Director, What Works Centre
- Jonathan Bone, NESTA – the innovation foundation
- Scottish Government – Barclay NDR Review
- Malcolm Johnston, Head of Enterprise, Northamptonshire Growth Hub
- Craig Humphrey, Managing Director, CWLEP GrowthHub
To reserve your place click here!
Fiday 24th November 2017
10am – 3pm (Registration and Networking from 9:30am)
The BENN Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, CV21 2LN
Refreshments and Lunch will be served throughout the day.
A finalised agenda will be published shortly.