Software Engineer (C#, .NET, SQL Server)
BankSearch Information Consultancy Ltd. is a leading Software House and Information Consultancy. Based in Rugby, we are a small team who solve big problems and deliver industry solutions for our high-profile clients in the public, finance and arts sectors.
We are seeking talented Software Engineers and Computer Programmers to join our fast-paced project development team. With a passion for creating modern and user-friendly online systems, you will be involved in the full development life cycle of our products including designing, programming and testing. We value the input and ideas of all of our colleagues, and encourage individual growth through continual learning and the chance to take on new responsibilities, as appropriate.
The successful applicant will share our relish for new challenges and the opportunity to create industry leading solutions. They will have a positive and proactive approach, the ability to work both independently and as part of a team and take pride in attention to detail.
You will be proficient in the use of C#, the .Net Framework and SQL Server. An effective communicator, you will also have strong written / verbal English language skills.
Summary of applicant requirements:
- An undergraduate Degree 2.1 (minimum) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related degree.
- Fully conversant with: C# and the .Net Framework (including ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web forms), Java and/or C++, XML, HTML, SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Excellent programming and computing skills.
- The ability to work under you own initiative but also as an active team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload with priority assessment.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proactive, can-do disposition.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering note outlining your motivations and any relevant work experience to: